Maxim and Inna Dlugy
Here at Chess Max Academy, we prioritize the learning journey of our students. Our sessions are tailor-made to maximize a student’s learning potential. To help students learn Chess at their own pace, we usually conduct competitive yet interactive sessions where feedback is always given. GM Maxim Dlugy patiently assists each student so that the learning process is accurate and highly effective. While other chess schools in NYC offer generic lessons, Chess Max Academy definitely raises the bar.
Check out the services we currently offer:
– After School Program: Through Chess Max Academy’s After School Program, students can still learn Chess without compromising their studies. In this program, all sessions will be conducted during after-school hours.
– Chess Classes: Chess Max Academy chess classes are interactive and allow friendly competition. GM Max Dlugy himself guides the students in the chess classes.
– GM one on one: A popular service of Chess Max Academy. In his private lessons Grandmaster Dlugy uses special drills and exercises to improve the students sight of the board and mastery of key elements. For more advanced students, GM Dlugy provides a tailor-made openings approach which is easy to learn and extremely hard to play against.
– Online Chess: Chess Max Academy also offers online Skype chess sessions for students who can’t visit the school.
– Russian classes: For Chess Max Academy’s Russian classes, lessons will be taught in Russian. Each group consists of up to 5 children from 2 to 3.5 years of age. The classes will include Art and Logic subjects.
– Tournaments: Chess Max Academy also conducts various tournaments open for a maximum of 20 players. The blitz tournaments with prizes for different levels generally take place on Tuesdays art 6:30pm.
– Free chess videos: With Chess Max Academy’s free chess videos, you can expand your knowledge and learn more about GM Dlugy’s winning moves. More videos will be added in the future. Check out GM Dlugy’s youtube channel.
If you want to enroll your child in Chess Max Academy, you may reach us at 1-917-930-8840.