Maxim and Inna Dlugy
Here at Chess Max Academy, we prioritize the learning journey of our students. Our sessions are tailor-made to maximize a student’s learning potential. To help students learn Chess at their own pace, we usually conduct competitive yet interactive sessions where feedback is always given. GM Max Dlugy patiently assists each student so that the learning process is accurate and highly effective. While other chess schools in NYC offer generic lessons, Chess Max Academy definitely raises the bar.
Check out the services we currently offer:
– After School Program: Through Chess Max Academy’s After School Program, students can still learn Chess without compromising their studies. In this program, all sessions will be conducted during after-school hours.
– Chess Classes: Chess Max Academy chess classes are interactive and allow friendly competition. GM Max Dlugy himself guidest the students in the chess classes.
– GM one on one: A popular service of Chess Max Academy, GM one on one allows students to engage in a chess match with GM Dlugy himself. This is an interesting opportunity which can put students to the test!
– Online Chess: Chess Max Academy also allows online chess sessions for students who can’t visit the school.
– Russian classes: For Chess Max Academy’s Russian classes, lessons will be taught in Russian. Each group consists of up to 5 children from 2 to 3.5 years of age. The classes will include Art and Logic subjects.
– Tournaments: Chess Max Academy also conducts various tournaments available for a maximum of 20 players. GM Max Dlugy will serve as the Tournament Director.
– Free chess videos: With Chess Max Academy’s free chess videos, you can expand your knowledge and learn more about GM Dlugy’s winning moves. More videos will be added in the future.
If you want to enroll your child in Chess Max Academy, you may reach us at 1-917-930-8840. You can